When creating moon water for you, there is a great deal of planning because the ceremony or ritual involved needs to not only charge it with intent, but it also must reflect balance so its resulting energy serves the highest good of anyone who may choose to work with it. Below is a very general ceremony for manifesting with the energy of the full moon.
There is no one set-in-stone perfect way to do this. The important thing is that your ceremony holds deep personal meaning for you. Below is one suggested way to do this, just know it is not the only way. Gather a few sheets of paper, a pencil, and a white or pink candle.
- Gather a few sheets of paper, a pencil, a white or silver candle, and some tissues.
- Cleanse yourself and any tools you may use. Some people find that a salt bath works well, while others prefer a smoke cleanse or both.
- A deeper cleanse. Keep your tissues nearby and light your candle(s). Spend some time in reflection, looking within to explore your truth in a place you will not be disturbed. Consider any limiting language you may have recently used in conversation with yourself. Look within to see if there is anything you may feel guilt, shame, or anger about. Write these things down.
- As you write them out, know that you are bringing them out of their hiding places within and out into the open where they are acknowledged. Sit with this list and explore what was learned from each one. Express gratitude for what was learned in a way that resonates with your path.
- Release. In a way that is safe for your space, burn your list. As the paper burns, it becomes ash and smoke. Know that as the smoke rises, it carries away what has just been acknowledged and is being released with gratitude for the lessons that may help you on your path. Trust that any energies, higher powers, ancestors, or guides you may choose to work with according to your path are nearby, helping you. Some of what we release may be from only our own journey here, while some may be from generational trauma. Know that the healing happening here will help those who will be here in the future and those who have come here before you.
- Create your intention. It is time to return full attention to your now, this present moment. Think about what you wish to create, and how you wish to grow. It is important to make sure that your words are empowering. Words are powerful, those we use with ourselves even more. This is your intention.
- Once you have set your intention, spend some time making it real. In your mind, heart, and being, know that the intention you have just set is already your now. What emotions will this create for you? Serenity? Inner peace? Security? Do this until you feel and are connected to the emotions. Express/release gratitude for the realization of the intention you set to any energies, higher powers, ancestors, or guides you may choose to work with according to your path.
- Some people find it helpful to cleanse once more to close out their ceremony with water and/or a smoke cleanse.
As always, this is based on my experience only. It may or may not resonate with your path. Please take what helps and leave what does not. There are many ways to connect and work with energy. Please share your experiences and preferences in the comments so we can all learn and grow together.